As a student of Computer Science I've got to maintain an awareness of the opportunities in the Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence opportunities in Melbourne. This page serves as a list of some of the most relevant and exciting developments to someone around undergraduate level with a background in CS.
- DXC - DXC has a Melbourne office as well as a number abroad. It's a huge new organisation built ontop of HP
- PwC - I was presently suprised by the Data Science specific skills in this organisation after attending a series of talks where some of their consultants presented on new and developing tools, methods and tech in the space
- Servian - SQL skills are key here. Talked at recent big meet with enthusiasm
- Silverpond -
- Mindfields - vendor-agnostic Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation services firm providing clients with Research, Training and Workshops, Consultation and Implementation.
- InGenious.ai - Executive staff in are active in hosting meetups in Melbourne
Artificial Intelligence Research
- Swinburne Data Science Research Institute -
- Deakin Applied Artificial Intelligence Institute (A^2I^2) -
- Swinburne Intelligent Data Analytics Lab -
- inGenious AI - Customer facing dialogue systems
- Move37.ai - Melbourne-based startup that uses machine learning, data mining and natural language processing to augment conceptual creativity and content development (taken from website lol).
- Daisee -
- QC-Technology -
- Oberix Group - IoT type stuff, more towards the smart home type applications in some of their projects
Fintech and Analytics
- NAB - A consulting setuo where the clients are all internal with all of the bamking data at your fingertips. Staff made a good sell of diversity of projects
- Cognizant - has an AI dept and is pretty big
This list is maintained and curated by: